Steers Insurance Limited is one of the largest Insurance Brokers in Newfoundland and Labrador. Our highly trained and professional staff serves the needs of our personal and commercial clients throughout the province. We have been providing auto, home, and business insurance to Newfoundlanders and Labradorians for almost 100 years, which means we know our industry, and our clients, inside and out. We’ve always modeled our business on reliability, integrity, and personal service. We are looking for someone who can support and maintain these values and is ready for the commitment it takes to be dedicated to our clients with enthusiasm and professionalism.
We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our dynamic team in Clarenville, NL.
- Customer service is your second nature.
- Interpersonal communication. You enjoy communicating with others, and have no trouble initiating conversation.
- You’re always up for learning new things – you can’t wait to fill your mind with more knowledge.
- You understand the importance of professionalism and how to maintain the highest level at all times.
- You’re organized and prioritized.
The insurance industry is a fast-paced environment, more so at a company like Steers Insurance, which is locally owned and operated with a pristine reputation. Clients and potential clients need to know their broker is right here, where they can get face-to-face service from community members just like them.
Preference will be given to candidates currently licensed under the Provincial Insurance Agents & Brokers Act, or currently enrolled in a licensing program however, this it is not a requirement of application. While this is an entry-level position, Steers offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a path to career advancement through industry education.
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Receptionist – Clarenville, NL