- Check the spark plug: disconnect; remove; if it isn’t damaged, put it back in;
- Augers: these are a very important part of your snowblower. Check on them regularly – if they are no longer hitting the ground, replace them;
- Check the shave plate. Depending on the type of snowblower, wear and tear could mean replacement, or simply reversing it;
- Remember to change the oil regularly;
- When you fill up with fresh gas, use a fuel stabilizer to keep the gas fresh for longer, and help prevent clogs.
Receive e-mail updates from Steers Insurance:
Enter Your Email Subscribe