With the levels of snow on the ground, and warming weather and rain possibly in the forecast, please think about these steps to keep your home and your family safe:
- It’s critically important for water to be able to flow away from your house
- Where possible, check and ensure storm drains are free from ice and snow cover
- Where possible, clear out the door to your basement and any snow covered windows
- Check the operation of your sump pump
- Check your roof for ice buildup and snow load
- Be careful of snow buildup and falling ice, particularly along walkways, or around your oil tank.
- Falling ice can cause serious injuries and can puncture oil lines
- Review your insurance policy now, don’t wait for your renewal date. Ensure you have adequate coverage for sewer backup and flooding.
Please call one of our representatives if you have any questions about our Waterproof Coverage– 1-877-478-3377